| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nowra Ran in October is very mild at 16.15 °C (61.07 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched. Circa 101.7mm (4in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:31 long and the longest day is 13:34 long with an average length of 13:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Nowra Ran October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Nowra Ran, Australia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Nowra Ran:
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 694.7 kms (431.7 miles) NW
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 582.9 kms (362.2 miles) NW
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 353.7 kms (219.8 miles) NNW
- Mildura, New South Wales, Australia - 777.2 kms (482.9 miles) W
- Wagga, Australia - 281.2 kms (174.7 miles) W
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 127.9 kms (79.5 miles) WSW
- Gabo Island, Australia - 296.7 kms (184.4 miles) S
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 593.6 kms (368.9 miles) WSW
- Essendon, Australia - 591.9 kms (367.8 miles) WSW
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 590.9 kms (367.2 miles) SW
- Laverton, Australia - 609.8 kms (379 miles) WSW
- East Sale, Australia - 465.3 kms (289.2 miles) SW
- Low Head, Australia - 754 kms (468.5 miles) SSW
- Launceston Wso, Australia - 789.7 kms (490.7 miles) SSW